Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Friday 31 July 2020

Big al fight prep - session 1

Alright guys so before covid I was starting to fight again in the ring (although cage to be specific with my last fight) and now that things are starting to get back to normal I'm beginning to prep to go back in again. At the moment training is a little restrictive,but I'm hoping by the end of the year to have a regular sparring partner or two (but we will have to see) in the meantime I'm doing mostly bagwork.

I've got three vids to share with you with recent prep the first was in late February just before all the covid madness. Then two more that I've done during the lockdown

I've started adding commentary now on the last video to explain my thoughts, techniques etc.  But the first two just have music over the top.

Cheers guys feel free to share your thoughts, ideas questions etc..









No comments:

Post a Comment