Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Friday 7 May 2021

Little back pump up

 So I'm still carrying a bit of a lower back injury, something that has plagued me on and off since I was 13 (old rugby injury).


But the grind continues and where there is a will, and there is a will, then there is a way, and there is a way!


So deads in light weight and band supplements with a final pump up with 5 sets of 10reps on chins.


For a man who weighs 130kg I must admit I am pleased with how well I am able to handle chins.


Hopefully my injuries will heal soon, as I feel just a lack of power on deads, now struggling with weights 170kg-200kg, weights that should be like nothing for me, but active rest will hopefully speed up my healing and maintain strength.


No comments:

Post a Comment