Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Monday 22 February 2021

Big Als Fighting -February 2021

 So I'm back to training again with regards to my fighting. I am now in possession of a home gym with a wall mounted 15lb aqua bag, a 50kg free standing bag, and a ceiling mounted heavy bag(which I mount off my weightlifting cage)


My speed is up both for individual punches but also in my combos also. I have always had a natural understanding to the flow of punching and where to strike and when, but having an increased burst of speed is heartening in case I decide to step back in the ring either end of this year or sometime next year when the covid clears. 


I did a total of 10rounds and filmed it, edited down as highlights. Feel free to share any thoughts or comments




No comments:

Post a Comment