Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Monday 22 February 2021

Will Barotti -Heaviest Bench Press of ALL TIME!!

 In late June, 35-year-old Will Barotti made a jaw-dropping multiply equipped bench press of 1,105 pounds (501.2kg) and the biggest bench in history almost flew under the radar. Barotti doesn’t have an Instagram or a Reddit account. We only caught the video in a small Facebook group of about 800 members with the caption, “Congratulations Will Barotti all time world record bench press holder. The most weight ever pressed by anyone…ever! 1,105 POUNDS!!!”

Made at a Metal Militia Powerlifting Federation meet, that bench press is not only three pounds over Tiny Meeker’s six-year-old record of 1,102 pounds, and it’s not only 335 pounds over Julius Maddox’s raw bench press world record of 770lb/350kg — it’s heavier than the heaviest deadlift ever made.




No comments:

Post a Comment