Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Monday 25 October 2021

How to sumo deadlift with Ed Coan

 Ed Coan is arguably the GOAT (greatest of all time) in powerlifting Recently I changed around the way I do deadlift, taking up sumo, to help me lift WITH rather than against my body dynamics and shape. My intention is get to 350kg 771.5lb within the next few years. I've started a video series following my journey towards this target, but thought I'd share some of thr source material that helped me readdress my style. Now a lot of what I know is through talking directly to other competitive lifters (bodybuilders, powerlifters and strongmen) as well as good ol' experience. But this video featuring Ed Coan, was for me invaluable. Full of great info, in a very easy to understand format, this will help revolutionise your approach to sumo deadlift. There are also videos on conventional deadlifts too, which I can share at a later date, but conventional is much less technical than sumo so it's much less involved (though still a great watch)


No comments:

Post a Comment