Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Sunday 24 October 2021

Carl Yngvar Christensen

For those of you who have a passion for big weights! Carl Yngvar Christensen, started competing around the same time that I started lifting myself. At the time I first started noticing him he was 17. From Norway and the epitome of VIKING POWER! As a junior he was not only getting Junior World records but was also setting records in the Adult devisions. Unfortunately he doesn't compete anymore due to a knee injury that plagued him his whole lifting career, but he is very healthy and in great shape and enjoying his legacy whilst remaining super fit This is a compilation of some of his greatest achievements in the world of powerlifting (and the list is far more than what I was able to rummage together) Hope it inspires and motivates, immense strength!


No comments:

Post a Comment