Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Sunday 1 August 2021

Road to 350kg

 


It's about time I made some serious gains in my strength, plagued with a recurrent back injury I'm going to make my back so strong it never bothers me again. Let the "Road to 350kg"begin!!

#BIGZILLA the #EighthWonderOfTheworld and #LATISAURUS REX ARTS

Present

#DEADZILLA APPROVED πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦– media

#FeeFiFoFum 🌱

πŸ’£πŸ’£ #BippityBoppityBOOM πŸ’£πŸ’£ πŸ‹#EasyPeasy πŸ‹ #LemonSqueezy πŸ‹ #BeastModeActivated 🍻🍺#valhalla 🍺🍻 #valhallaawaits #trainingforvalhalla  #valhallagym #valhallafitness πŸ’ͺ #strong πŸ’ͺ #vikingpower #vikingstrength #oldmandtrength ☢πŸ‘Ύ #monster πŸ‘Ύ☢#powerlifting #powerlifter πŸ‹️‍♂️ #weightlifting πŸ‹️‍♂️#gainz πŸ’ͺπŸ¦– #musclemonster πŸ’ͺπŸ¦– #swoll πŸ‘Ή #beastmode πŸ‘Ή #liftheavyshit #doyouevenlift #neversettle  #liftheavy πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️ #POWERLIFTER

https://youtu.be/SGm-ynPYJd0https://youtu.be/SGm-ynPYJd0

No comments:

Post a Comment