Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Deadlift and Backwork 27th April 2020


 Back day today! And strictly speaking I shouldn't be deadlifting atm due to a lower back injury, but he'll will freeze over before I take my own advice lol So took it easy on deads, kept it light and simple, though off camera I did thoroughly warm up with 15 singles on 120kg 264lb. But after deads the work began with loads of volume work. Combining t-bar row for thickness of the rhomboids, chins for width and thickness of the latisimus dorsi and finished off with two super sets of bent over rows to help flair out the lower lats. #BIGZILLA the #EighthWonderOfTheworld and #LATISAURUS REX ARTS Present #DEADZILLA APPROVED πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦– media πŸ’£πŸ’£ #BippityBoppityBOOM πŸ’£πŸ’£ πŸ‹#EasyPeasy πŸ‹ #LemonSqueezy πŸ‹ #BeastModeActivated 🍻🍺#valhalla 🍺🍻 #valhallaawaits #trainingforvalhalla  #valhallagym #valhallafitness πŸ’ͺ #strong πŸ’ͺ #vikingpower #vikingstrength #oldmandtrength ☢πŸ‘Ύ #monster πŸ‘Ύ☢#powerlifting #powerlifter πŸ‹️‍♂️ #weightlifting πŸ‹️‍♂️#gainz πŸ’ͺπŸ¦– #musclemonster πŸ’ͺπŸ¦–  #fitnessmotivation #swoll πŸ‘Ή #beastmode πŸ‘Ή #liftheavyshit #doyouevenlift #neversettle  #liftheavy πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️

No comments:

Post a Comment