Featured post

Welcome to House of Devlin

Hi guys so welcome to my blog that is a great place for me to share but also expand upon my my YouTube videos that I film for my youtube cha...

Wednesday 28 April 2021

Training for VALHALLA bench press 26th April 2021

 Started with a little playaround on heavier weights today on bench. Got to 150kg 330lb and was well pleased as I have another 7-8months to peak, so if I'm doing 150kg now in my light phase I may be able to push for 180kg 400lb at the end of the year! But then playtime was Iver and it was time to do some work so stripped the bar down to 120kg 265lb. I wanted to start my volume work by doing super strict reps. Overly strict tbh and very controlled to the point of turning into a negative lift as well as the lift proper. Did this on 120kg, 110kg and 100kg. Then I wanted to work the explosion and speed of the movement off the chest, to put as much tension into the pecs as poss for maximum muscle growth. These are a much easier way to lift than compared to the prior few sets but help work your body in a different way. So ended up doing high volume sets on 90kg, 80kg and 70kg My back and shoulder are nearly healed following a couple of injuries that have come off the aftermath of my world record, so hopefully soon be back into the rhythm with squat and deadlift also #Pectastic Powerlifting corporationπŸ‹️‍♂️ and #Peczilla Power πŸ’ͺ Present #PECASAURUS the #EighthWonderOfTheworld APPROVED πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ¦– media πŸ’£πŸ’£ #BippityBoppityBOOM πŸ’£πŸ’£ πŸ‹#EasyPeasy πŸ‹ #LemonSqueezy πŸ‹ #BeastModeActivated 🍻🍺#valhalla 🍺🍻 #valhallaawaits #trainingforvalhalla  #valhallagym #valhallafitness πŸ’ͺ #strong πŸ’ͺ #vikingpower #vikingstrength #oldmandtrength ☢πŸ‘Ύ #monster πŸ‘Ύ☢#powerlifting #powerlifter πŸ‹️‍♂️ #weightlifting πŸ‹️‍♂️#gainz πŸ’ͺπŸ¦– #musclemonster πŸ’ͺπŸ¦–  #fitnessmotivation #swoll πŸ‘Ή #beastmode πŸ‘Ή #liftheavyshit #doyouevenlift #neversettle  #liftheavy πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ¦–πŸ¦–πŸ‹️‍♂️πŸ‹️‍♂️


No comments:

Post a Comment